DRONE PROJECT MANAGER – LUANDA, ANGOLA
Our client, based in Cape Town, is looking to appoint a Drone Project Manager in Luanda, Angola to expand their presence in the growing Oil and Gas sector in that country. Their joint venture with the French drone survey company, ROA47, is looking to diversify their customer base by delivering customized management solutions for their clients.
The ideal candidate should be dynamic and daring, be looking for new professional challenges in a booming innovative sector, namely services by drone for the industrial sector. The person should be passionate about travel, an entrepreneur and adventurer by nature, and be motivated and attracted to developing a start-up business. Moreover, the successful candidate should have a strong capacity for tasks’ execution in complex environments and be passionate about field operations, piloting a drone and new technologies. The Drone Project Manager will work in an evolving technical field where data processing and the latest intelligent analysis techniques be a central part of applying new technologies related to drones.
- An Engineering graduate with at least 5 years of studies after school.
- Operational experience in an Oil & Gas industry or equivalent.
- Offshore experience is a must.
- Experience abroad, especially on the African continent.
- Strong affinities for new technologies and aeronautics.
- Drone world industry experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and a good level in French, others languages is a plus.
SENIOR HR GENERALIST – MONTAGUE GARDENS
Our client, a fish processing company based in Montague Gardens who import and export seafood products from and to various countries worldwide, would like to appoint a Senior HR Generalist. The person will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective programs, policies and procedures to help drive operational efficiency and compliance, and cultivate a productive, professional, friendly and respectful workplace. Only candidates who are young, vibrant, hardworking, go-getter, loyal, honest and have integrity should apply.
The diversity of responsibilities is vast, involving anything from employee onboarding and recruitment to payroll administration and compliance as well as Industrial Relations work. A much-needed support to senior HR management. HR generalists are relied on for their detail-oriented processes and interpersonal skill to help administer various HR initiatives for internal and external personnel.
- B.com in Human Resource Management or an equivalent degree; must be Computer literate with Office 365 inclusive of; Intermediate Excel, Word skills and PowerPoint.
- 5-10 years relevant HR experience.
- CCMA experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of BCEA and LRA.
- VIP Payroll and Timekeeping (Viper and/or T&A) – advantageous.
MCSE CERTIFIED IT REMOTE SUPPORT – BELLVILLE
A leading internationally owned call center environment in the Bellville area is looking to appoint Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts (MCSE) to be appointed as Senior First Line IT remote support desk officers. The successful candidates should have the relevant IT certification and have excellent communication skills. Persons applying should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience. Applicants should be willing to work in a shift environment which could change on weekly basis. A market related salary is on offer and interested candidates should submit their CV’s in word format.
REMOTE IT SUPPORT / SERVICE DESK ANALYST – BELLVILLE
An exciting opportunity exists for an A+/N+/MCSE or related experienced individual to become part of a dynamic remote support call center.
To apply, you need the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A passion for customer service
- Flexibility to work 24/7 shifts
- Own reliable transport
- A clean credit and criminal record
SURVEYOR – WELLINGTON
Our client, a medium size Civil Construction Company based in Wellington, is looking to appoint a Surveyor. The successful person should have relevant a diploma in Surveying and preferably have experience in civil works. Candidates would be required to work away from home from time to time and would be required to relocate to the Boland area. Should you be interested, please send a detail CV in word by e-mail, indicating your experience in performing surveying duties as well as your academic qualifications. Own transport is a requirement.
GENERAL FOREMAN: CIVIL CONSTRUCTION – WINELANDS
A leading Winelands based civil construction company is looking to employ the services of a Civil Foreman with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in:
- Pipe work – sewage, water and storm water.
- Road construction.
- General civil construction site experience.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or similar qualification.
- Valid SA driver’s license.
- Be able to communicate efficiently in both English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to work under pressure and to have leadership skills.
A market related salary is on offer.
KEY ACCOUNTS / PROJECT MANAGER – PRETORIA
A security protection company based in Pretoria that provides security and protection services within the residential, commercial and corporate environments is looking to appoint a Key Accounts Manager/Project Manager. The responsibilities of this position would include the management of the office administration and accounting functions of the company, while the successful candidate should also perform the following key account management duties:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
Only energetic and dynamic candidates, with a friendly personality who is hardworking and a team player, should apply. The person at least have a degree in Accounting Project Management.
A market related salary including a provident fund benefit plus an annual bonus are on offer with the potential to earn commission.
CALL CENTER MANAGER (FSP ENVIRONMENT) – BELLVILLE
An authorised financial services provider, operating within the long-term insurance industry in South Africa, requires the services of a Call Centre Manager in the Western Cape. The successful candidate will be based at the Head Office in Bellville. The ideal candidate should have passed the RE 1 and RE 5 exams regarding Financial Services Providers (FSP) and its regulatory framework, should have experience in FAIS Cat I A; Health Insurance and Credit Life products; and be qualified in Class of Business Training.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the call centre staff in terms of rendering satisfactory customer service to achieve sales targets in line with business targets.
- Set up and management of new campaigns for up sell or new sales of the companies’ products.
- Provide accurate reports in line with the department requirements by developing standard operating procedures.
- Identify and report on all risks factors to management that might influence the operational efficiency of the business.
Skills and attributes:
- Microsoft programs such as word and excel.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail; anticipating, creating and managing change; communication; and assertiveness.
- Ethical behaviour/honesty/transparency.
- Results and solution-focused; motivating people; strategic leadership; and managing diversity.
- Resilience/perseverance/stress management.
Experience and qualifications:
- Grade 12/Matric/Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Telesales (Outbound) industry in a Contact Centre environment and minimum of 2 years’ Call Centre Management experience
- Experience with various Call Centre CRM systems.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring in a Call Centre environment.
To apply, please email a comprehensive CV indicating all relevant contact information and salary expectation in WORD format.